DISPENSING AND BLENDING SYSTEMS
Innovative Solutions to Coatings Management for Progressive Printers
SPEC dispensing systems not only automate the dispensing of ingredients to provide excellent shade repeatability from batch to batch, but it serves as a complete Ink Management System. The systems handle everything from formula storage, to job scheduling, to batch dispensing, to inventory control, to production reporting.
- Non-groundable polypropylene pumps
- Reinforced PVC braided material transfer hoses
- PVC pipe, ball valves, and fittings
ALL NEW IBLEND ECO
ECONOMICAL. COMPACT. ON-TARGET.
The all new iBlend ECO dispensing system is the latest in a long line of reliable and affordable dispensing systems from SPEC. The modular design allows it to be configurable up to 16 products. It comes standard with point dispensing for batching in containers with small openings.
The ECO dispense valve is designed for accuracy to 0.1 gram with optional high resolution scale (1 gram with standard scale).
Other features include toolless valve exchange, automatic valve cleaning, and the latest full version of SPEC’s iBlend 2.0 IMS software.
DATASHEETS FOR SPEC WATER-BASED SYSTEMS
- Groundable aluminum or stainless steel pumps
- Wire reinforced chemical material transfer hoses
- Stainless steel pipe, ball valves, and fittings
DATASHEETS FOR SPEC SOLVENT-BASED SYSTEMS
- Non-groundable polypropylene pumps, piston pumps, or pressurized vessels
- Use with Ritter offset ink cartridges
- Polypropylene pipe, ball valves, and fittings
DATASHEETS FOR SPEC UV AND OFFSET SYSTEMS
- Dispense from standard 1-gallon paint cans (SPEC Tipper Pictured)
- Batch and transfer systems
- Custom systems for specific ink lines
HIGH ACCURACY BLENDING FROM 1-GALLON CANS
Designed specifically for the screen printing industry, the SPEC Tipper is the perfect solutions for blending inks from 1-gallon cans.
- Maximum of 16 components
- Small footprint for lab applications
- Available in a water-based or solvent-based configurations
- Typical batch size is less than 12lbs and can be accurate to 0.1 gram!
- Mixers for all products come standard to prevent settling and separating